Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sephora Trip!!

Hi Everybody!!

So this past weekend, some of you may have read that I went out of town for Wayne's son's baseball tournament. We went to London, Ontario. Our hotel was conveniently around the corner from White Oaks Mall, which happens to have a Sephora store. My city doesn't have a Sephora yet, so I get excited when we go to London. Since the games were cancelled for Saturday, I went shopping!! I only got a few things, but I figured I would share with you anyways because I'm very excited about them :)

The first picture is just a snapchat I sent out after I left the store. 

These next photos are the masks that make you look like a monster when you have them on your face. They are fiber masks. They're a fabric that is soaked and you place them around your face. I've never used them, and I still haven't tried them, but I'm excited to use them, I'll definitely post about them whenever I get around to using them.


 I got an Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. I got the one in Perversion. I've seen it everywhere and heard about it everywhere, so I really wanted it. It's the BLACKEST eye liner I've ever used in my life. I've only used it once, but holy shit. It's black. And it lasts!

This next one I haven't used yet, either. It's the Josie Maran Argan Oil. This is the smaller bottle that was up at the front of the store near the checkout. This is another thing that I've seen and heard about forever and really want to try.

And that's it! Just a short tiny haul of sorts. Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment