Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I've Been Sick :(

Ok, I know I haven't posted anything in like over a week, but to be fair, I've been sick since my birthday last Tuesday (I still have a cough), and I haven't had anything new to post. I haven't taken any photos of my makeup of the day or anything because being sick, I haven't really done anything special. I basically threw my makeup on my face just to get out the door. And over last weekend I didn't even put any on because I was sick.

I did, however, get my hair cut and I dyed it again!! I used Joico K-Pak colour. Half and half 5RM and INRV. I'm keeping up with the red, but I'm thinking about going a little more purple come summertime. I think it will look really nice with a little bit of a tan. As for the cut, it's nothing drastic. I was just tired of it being so dead and really difficult to brush. It is now quite layered with the length being at my armpits. I love the feeling of a fresh haircut, but I always get anxiety when I get it cut because I honestly get my hair cut like once a year. But I'm okay with it for now. I haven't really had a chance to do anything with it as I got it cut over a week ago, and I've only had it down straight twice because I need to have it up for work.

I'm almost ready to share my Sephora VIB sale haul! I'm just waiting on one more package, which I'm picking up tomorrow. I went a little ham this time. I shopped in store once and place THREE online orders. I haven't touched anything I already have. Mostly because I have ridiculous anxiety when I think about ruining the perfection that is a brand new makeup product, but also so I can take pictures while everything is still in it's perfect condition.

Sooooo look forward to that post on the weekend!! And I promise I'll be better keeping up with posts from now on. Especially with all the new makeup I've been accumulating :):)

Thank you!

Bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment