Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sephora VIB Sale Haul!!

Heyyyyy!!

As promised, I am sharing with you my Sephora VIB Sale haul :):)

If you read my last post, you know I placed 3 online orders and went in store once to accumulate all of this stuff. It seemed like a lot at the time I was getting everything, but once I put it all in one photo, I didn't realize there were only like 3 major items. I did spend quite a bit of money, though. Thank goodness for tax returns, am I right?

So here is everything I have from this sale :)
I needed a new beauty blender, so I did the math, and this kit made the most sense because it's like I got the cleanser for free. And with 2 of them, I don't need to buy another one for at least a year.
The Anastasia Glow kits have been ALL OVER social media since they launched, and I had my eye on this one since that happened. I figured the 'That Glow' kit was a little too warm for my skin tone, so I went with the 'Gleam' kit because it's cool toned and more pinky in colour, so I can use them as blush toppers and highlights. The packaging is cardboard, but sturdy. It will be nice for travelling purposes.
I knew I wanted this blush palette since I heard Urban Decay was collaborating with Gwen Stefani. The entire collection included an eyeshadow palette, this blush palette, a bunch of lipsticks and lip liners, as well as an eyebrow kit. None of the other items appealed to me, but I knew I had to have this blush palette, and I'm VERY glad I now have it. The packaging is a little bulky, therefore not great for travelling, but it seems sturdy. The outside of it looks like the Connect 4 game, and it has a magnetic closure. Almost all the blushes are warm toned, some might say a couple are even orange, which will be perfect for warm summer looks.
All of these Sephora brand sheet masks will definitely go to good use. Especially the eye masks. I enjoy using these when I have a girls' night with some wine or just by myself if I feel like it. The wine, too :)
These Sephora collection highlight drops have been all the rage lately as well. I'm actually surprised I could get my hands on them. You're supposed to pump the little button on the top of the bottle and there's a dropper mechanism that allows you to control the amount of drops you use. This was very fairly priced, and let's be serious; how many highlighters can one go through in their lifetime? I've only ever hit pan on one highlighter, and I still have A LOT to go through before it's worth throwing out or replacing.
This moisturizer is just a replenishment. I've gone through probably 4 of these. It's a wonderful lightweight daytime moisturizer for me. I like that it makes my face feel moisturized without making it feel like I have a moisturizer on, know what I mean?
I decided to try out this lip stain by Sephora too. Man I got a lot of Sephora collection stuff. I held back when it came to lip products because I'm pretty sure I have the most lip products of anything in my makeup collection, so I didn't want to go overboard. This is in the shade Watermelon Slice, and I figured it would be really pretty for Spring and Summer for a nice pop of colour paired with a bronzy look.
This Josie Maran Argan Oil is a repurchase. I've had it before and I really liked it. I used it as a facial oil at night when I felt like I needed a little extra hydration. I only bought the tiny bottle (which is normally $20CAD) because I really only used 3 or 4 drops at a time, so it lasts a long time.
This Fresh soy cleanser and tiny Peter Thomas Roth were free. The PTR cleanser was given to me during the sale (in store) because I'm a VIB, and the Fresh cleanser was my birthday gift from Sephora. I chose the cleanser because I go through skincare more often than I go through makeup. There were 2 options when it came to the birthday gift from Sephora this year. The other option was a Marc Jacobs mascara and lipstick mini duo. And to be honest, I haven't even gone through last year's Marc Jacobs birthday gift, so I didn't want that again this year.
And we're done. That was actually a lot more than I thought it was. Thank you so much for sticking through it and reading everything if you got to this point.

That's all for now!

Byeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment