Friday, February 26, 2016

Hair Dyeing & German Visits!!

Hhhiiiiiii!!!!

It's FRIDAY!!!! Or should I say FriYAY!?!

For those of you who work in retail or restaurant or health care that don't necessarily get a 'Friday', I'm sorry. I've been there. I've done that. I get it.

The only reason I'm super excited today is because I get a 3 day weekend this week. I actually booked this weekend off work because there's a friend of the family visiting from Tennessee (she's actually from Germany) this weekend. When my sister was in high school, she was in a student exchange program. So she came to live with us for a few months, and afterwards, my sister went to live in Germany for a few months. So it's been around 13/14 years since we've seen her. I'm pretty excited. My parents are picking her up from the airport tonight, and we have a full day of activities planned for tomorrow.



If you want to see the activities for the weekend, follow me on Snapchat! I'll be snapping all day!! My username is 'sgalamb9'. I'll be sure to take plenty of photos as well and blog about everything. :)

I'm dyeing my hair this morning! This is what it looked like before I mixed the dye and put it on my head. 


I like to use Joico products. I've been accustomed to them ever since my sister worked for the company. My usual colour for about a year and a half has been the 6FR - Crimson Red, but I'm thinking I want to incorporate a little more purple into the mix, so this morning I'm using 5RM - Red Mahogany with INRV - Red Violet Intensifier mixed in. No, I'm not a professional. I just have a passion for all things beauty, and a friend with a Cosmoprof card.



This extremely bright bubblegum pink scared the shit out of me when I saw what it was turning out to be while mixing it, but it darkened up a lot. And this is what I currently look like while I type this blog. I hope it turns out like what I have pictures in my head. We'll see in a little while I guess. 


I'm actually dyeing my aunt's hair in a little while, too. I dye hair for about 8 or 9 people now (mainly family). It keeps me busy on my days off. Sometimes to my dismay. But my family does a lot for me, so it's a tiny price to pay to keep them looking fabulous. Not to mention, some actually pay me. For the products AND for my time. So yay!

That's all for now! Happy Friday and don't forget to follow me on Snapchat this weekend!! 

Bye Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment