Saturday, February 27, 2016

Winery Day!

Heyyyyyy!!!!

So it's Saturday morning, and this is what I've been doing for about 2 hours now. 


But I think it's time to get ready to go hang out with my family and Dorina!!! We're going to a bunch of wineries today and out for dinner tonight :):) 

I just want to mention very quickly how grateful I am to the Canadian Beauty Bloggers network and the P&G sponsors of the latest Twitter party for this INCREDIBLE prize pack that I received yesterday. 


There are so many fun things that I can't wait to try out!! I honestly don't know what I'm more excited to use :)

If you read yesterday's blog, you know I was dyeing my hair in the morning. It turned out ok. I mean, it's more vibrant than it was before I dyed it, but I anticipated a little more purple in the colour. That didn't happen, but I just have to go to cosmoprof and actually GET a purple to mix in next time. We'll see. But this is how it turned out anyway. 


It's weird. It looks different in different lighting. It's dark in muted natural lighting, but super extreme red in harsh natural lighting. Slightly purple/brown in yellow toned lighting, etc. I don't know what to do about it. But I know for sure it needs a trim!! 

Anyway! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and snapchat to see all the fun things I'll be getting into today!! 

Instagram: @shelbyanng9
Twitter: @shelbyanng9
Snapchat: sgalamb9

See you later!!! 
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment