Monday, February 29, 2016

Such A Great Weekend!!

Hi hi hi hi!!

I HAD SUCH A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

If you read my previous posts, you know the amazing things that happened this weekend.

I gave myself some fresh new hair colour.
Dorina came to visit.
Saturday activities were unreal.
I GOT TO SLEEP IN.
And last, but certainly not least:
I FINALLY saw the beautiful April. (It's been over a month :( )

I feel like this past weekend off work was exactly what I needed as a refresh to last me until I have another 3 day weekend. I'm so grateful for everything and everyone that had a part in it.

And now back to the grind. And for Monday morning makeup, this is what I have done with my face. I was actually at work when I took this photo.


To see all the products I used, go check out my Instagram!!

Happy Monday and Good Luck to all! :)

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment