Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Love Yourself!

So since this is a beauty blog, I'm sure there's a negative stigma towards posting pictures without makeup. But I really like the way I look without makeup. And you should, too.

Everyone is beautiful.

I OBVIOUSLY LOVE makeup, and I love how many different looks I can make with it, but there's nothing better than natural beauty. My favourite time to not wear makeup is: 1. if I know I'm not leaving the house for the day (Wayne also likes it when I don't wear makeup on those days), 2. When my hair is looking mighty fine and the sunlight is working for me.

Case in point.


Everyone should embrace their natural beauty. With or without makeup. With or without selfies. With or without killer sunlight. With or without styled hair. It doesn't matter what you look like.

You are beautiful.

That is all.

Bye Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment