Saturday, March 19, 2016

TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Review

Hi hi hi!

I was lucky enough to have received this package from Harbinger and TRESemme containing the new #Reversie Reverse Wash hair system. When I received it, I hadn't the slightest clue what to expect when I opened the box because I didn't remember entering anything in order to receive it in the first place. But I'm not mad that I did!!


This is a brand new system to wash your hair, and it basically involves doing it backwards. There is a 3 step process:

Step 1: Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner


Step 2: Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo


Step 3: Beauty-Full Volume Hair Maximizer


These products are available at most retailers (Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, etc.), and each retail around the $7 mark.

I used all 3 products the day I received the package and was actually pleasantly surprised. I'm not one to switch up my hair products (I've been an avid Joico user for many many years), but I figured I needed to use it so it doesn't just go bad sitting in the closet of my beauty room.

Have you ever noticed that when washing your hair, the more conditioner you use, the heavier your hair feels when you dry and style it? One of the reasons TRESemme came up with this reverse system was to have soft, touchable hair without the added weight. The pre-wash conditioner is meant to soften your hair, and the shampoo is meant to wash away the weight of the conditioner leaving you with soft, touchable hair. Step 3 is meant to be put in your hair prior to blow drying and styling to give added volume.

I found that I agreed with all of the above. I'm not one to buy into hype and just because a product says it's going to do something, I automatically believe it; I don't. But I was pleasantly surprised by this line. I don't normally blow dry my hair, but I did for the purposes of this review, and I found I did have some extra volume and fluffiness.

If you're interested in this line, don't hesitate to become part of the #VolumeRevolution :)

That's all for now!
Thanks for reading!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment