Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter!!

Hello!

And Happy Easter weekend to you all!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend so far! I unfortunately need to work tomorrow (Easter Sunday), but I had yesterday and today off of work. Yesterday morning I focused on skincare, and put on a facemask! It's been a little while since I've done a facemask, so I felt the need. And yesterday's facemask was one by boscia :)

I used the Bright White peel off mask. This particular mask is meant to help even my skin tone and diminish hyperpigmentation, which I have lots of..... The last time I used a boscia mask, I used the thermal black mask, and the entire thing was actually black, which I didn't expect; I don't know why. But the bright white one I used yesterday was bright white indeed! I expected it to be white, but was still kind of surprised when I saw that it actually was white.

It didn't have an offensive scent or anything. It was actually quite pleasant and fresh. With the boscia peel off masks, you're supposed to leave it on for 20-30 minutes or until it dries down and you're supposed to peel it off. I kept mine on for at least 40 minutes, and when I peeled it off, I still had residue remaining on my face. That didn't happen with the black one, but maybe I just applied it a little too thick. It wasn't anything a wet cloth couldn't deal with after I peeled the majority of it off.

It left my face feeling fresh (as most masks usually do), but nothing extraordinary to report otherwise. It didn't make any difference in my hyperpigmentation; which I didn't expect anyways. I've had it my whole life, so I didn't think a miracle was going to happen with one 40 minute mask. Perhaps over time and many uses it would make a difference, but not once.

Anyway, that's all for now!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend wherever you are, and thank you so much for reading!!

Byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment