Tuesday, October 14, 2014

New Makeup Geek Shadows!!

Hi Everybody!!

I love mail days when I receive packages! It's like Christmas presents for myself!

I had been waiting for these to come back in stock for over a month before I ordered them to fill my z-palette. They came in a couple days ago, and I am VERY excited for them! I have barely used my other shadows because I've been waiting for these ones so I can make specific makeup looks with them. They are as follows:











My full mini z-palette :)

From left to right, top to bottom:
Shimma Shimma
Peach Smoothie
Creme Brulee 
Cinderella
Cosmopolitan
Cocoa Bear
Bitten
Burlesque
Corrupt

I'm VERY excited (did I say that yet?) to use all of these. The pigmentation is out of this world; they're so creamy and buttery, and there's no fallout, They're just all around amazing shadows. 

I'm going to go play with them now!

Thanks! 

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment