Saturday, September 20, 2014

Something New!

Hi Everybody!!

I did something a little different and out of a lot of people's comfort zones this week, and that is: I bought makeup off someone on kijiji. She was selling a bunch of makeup palettes for super cheap, and I really couldn't resist. She was selling them for $10 each, and they're beautiful! I may or may not keep all of them, and by that I mean I may give a couple of them away as Christmas gifts or something. The one I am featuring in today's blog is definitely a keeper for myself. They are all BARELY used, 85% of them not even swatched, so I was really impressed with that fact. 

The girl I bought them from went to college for esthetics, so she had to buy these palettes, but I guess she doesn't need them anymore or want them, so she sold them. Yay for me, though! The only issue I have with them is that they don't have names to go with each shade; just numbers. I'll get over it. 

I'm just going to show you all the swatches. They are not all the same consistency when it comes to creaminess or pigmentation, but $10 for 20 shadows is still a great deal no matter what. 










































As I said, some are not as pigmented or creamy as others, but they're all definitely usable dependent on the look I'm going for. I'm really looking forward to several of these colours for fall looks.

Thanks!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment