Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Face!

Hi Everybody!!

I *thankfully* have Fridays off in a week, so I like to take the time in the morning to do a facemask before I get ready for the day. I have tried a lot of different masks, and this is no exception. I try to get anything that has clearing properties or some form of detox for my face just to make sure it stays blemish free. This particular mask I actually bought from my sister, +Missy G through her Arbonne business she's trying to start. It's called 'Seasource Detox Spa Sea Mud Face & Body Mask'. 

       

It is a thick cream that is greenish gray in colour. I don't know how to describe the smell, but the feeling when it's on my face is unforgettable. It's awful, really. It burned the entire time I was putting it on, as well as the entire time I was supposed to leave it on my face in order for it to have the full effect. If any of you have ever done a detox face mask, you know the type of burn I'm talking about. I don't even think I made it the whole time I was supposed to. I washed it off probably 9 or 10 minutes in. I'm not saying I'm not going to use it again; it did it's job. I just know now what it feels like so I can brace myself for it. 


I then got ready for the day. I know the photo is a little washed out, but that's because of the lights on my vanity. And now I have errands to run!


Thank you!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment