Sunday, September 7, 2014

New Brushes!!

Hi Everybody!!

Since I have a problem with excess (which most of you should know about), I'm going to share with you the exciting and wonderful new makeup brushes that came in the mail not too long ago :)

I have had them for a few weeks, so I've had ample time to test them all and basically decide which ones I will be using on a daily basis. I got them on ebay (I know! I know! They're not high end name brand blah blah) as a dupe for my Sigma brushes. I have this problem with using my expensive items too much as I'm afraid I will ruin them. So I try to get products that basically do the same thing for a fraction of the cost. So far I'm succeeding!

So as I said, I got them from ebay (yes they came from China, but what doesn't these days?). The first set is from a brand called Style Master. I ordered a set of 8 brushes by that brand, they're all synthetic, for only $13. The second set of 8 I got for only $3!!  So I really couldn't have been upset if they turned out to be shitty because they were super inexpensive. 

The first set came in this little bag and they were all individually wrapped.  I was pretty happy about that. 




I basically only use the two middle ones as foundation and concealer brushes, and one of the tall skinny ones as an undereye setting powder brush. 

For the next set, I basically only use the first two from the left for blending and crease brushes and sometimes the fourth from the left for packing shadow all over my lid. 



I did wash and sanitize all of them before I used them for the first time. I am really impressed with how they're all working out for me, and if given the chance (and if there are other brushes that I am looking for), I will most likely order more from ebay. I honestly can't complain about anything. 

Thank you for taking the time to read about one of my many makeup obsessions!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment