Saturday, September 27, 2014

Delicious Food!!

Hi Everybody! 

I had a good food day today so I wanted to share it with you :)

For breakfast, I had granola (I like Quaker Harvest Crunch) with blueberries and yogurt (I like Source french vanilla). It's my go to breakfast. It's easy, quick, delicious, and healthy. 

                 

For lunch, I made a salad with romaine lettuce, tomato, red onion, bacon, crumbled feta, and homemade croutons. I used Caesar dressing because it's my favourite. 


For dinner, we had a treat. Wayne and I went to the grocery store to find something for dinner, and pork back ribs were on sale. They were pre-cut into half racks for $6.59/kg, which is around $3.30/lb. so I bought 8 packages (we have the kids for dinner, and I wanted leftovers). I used a mental recipe that my mom has always used (which I won't list because I don't want anyone knowing how I make them to be so damn delicious) and everyone even said they were better than my mom's (shhhh!!). I don't ever think I could live up to my mom's ribs, though. That being said, they were the best ribs I've made yet. I served them with sidekicks but I don't get a chance to take a picture of all of it together because it got devoured so quickly. 


So if you ask me, it was a pretty good day for food in our house.

Thanks so much!! 

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment