Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Friday Face Mask!!

Hi Everybody!!

I don't know if any of you remember a couple weeks ago when I went on a road trip and went to Sephora during said road trip, but I got a couple fibre masks, and I tried one out this morning, so I thought I'd share my experience :)

I tried the green tea mask that is supposed to help mattify your skin as well as clear up blemishes. 



Fair warning; these photos are HILARIOUS!!! I knew I would look like a monster, but I could barely take these photos because I was laughing so hard. 



You're supposed to leave it on for 15 minutes. When your time is up, just take it off and discard. There is no need to rinse your face. You can actually rub in the excess moisture into your face from the mask. 

In my opinion, long story short; it didn't do what it claimed to do. The mask didn't even stay on my face the whole time. It's not like it fell off; just the part in between my lips and nose. I'm chalking it up to my breathing through my nose. But it was still super annoying. I did also have a blemish that didn't go away. I don't expect instant results but I expected some diminishing factors. Also, the whole mattifying claim; nope. 

I wasn't thoroughly impressed. The best part was the humour of the whole thing. I scared Wayne and the cats. Good thing it was inexpensive ($8). I have another one for a different purpose, so we'll see how that one works when I decide to use it. 

That's all for now!! Thank you! 

Be Wonderful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment