Thursday, September 11, 2014

Look What I Got!!

Hi Everybody!!

I know I haven't posted in a few days, and I'm sorry for that, but I've been really busy at work and I'm exhausted by the time I get home, so unfortunately my blog has been suffering. But! I have some new makeup!! I ordered all of these from Makeup Geek online, and I couldn't be happier with them. I honestly want ALL of the shades that are offered, but this bitch isn't rich, and a lot of the shades are out of stock ALL THE TIME. That's ok, though. That just means the business is doing really well. 

Anyway! These are the 6 eyeshadow pans I purchased. They are beautiful, pigmented as fuck, creamy, smooth; all that good stuff.



This one is called 'Shimma Shimma'



This one is called 'Peach Smoothie'



This one is called 'Crème Brûlée'



This one is called 'Cocoa Bear'



This one is called 'Cinderella'



This one is called 'Burlesque'



Aren't they gorgeous?? This next one is a photo of all of them in my Z Palette. I also got the Z Palette from the Makeup Geek website. It can actually fit 9 eyeshadow pans in it, but I only ordered 6. I have 2 more in mind that I for sure want, but they're sold out still :(. So when those are back in stock, I will for sure be ordering them, and I will add them to my palette :) and I will probably post a look using some of these shadows soon. 


That's all for now!!

Thank you!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment