Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day Off!!

Hi Everybody!!

I had today off, so I wanted to shop, but I realized I haven't posted in several days so I wanted to share today's look with you!

It's just a simple look, but I liked it, so here you have it! 

The products I used are:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
E.L.F. Concealer
E.L.F. Undereye Highlighting Powder
Arbonne Mattifying Powder
Essence Bronzing Powder
Ms. Chick Blush
Sephora Baked Highlighter
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
The Balm Nude Tude Palette
Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner
E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
EOS Lip Balm

*Don't mind my roots; I'm dyeing my hair later this week*


I have more eye makeup on than it looks like, but the lights from my mirror really don't allow that to show through in photos. 


This next photo is honestly just me sitting back from my desk and the intense lighting. I like how much warmer the entire photo looks


That's it! I'm going shopping now! Have a great day!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment