Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Friday Fresh Face Mask!

Hi Everybody!! 

It's that day of the week again! When I post my crazy un-makeuped face covered in something that's supposed to be good for it. 

Today's face mask is from Lush. It is one of their Fresh Face Masks in Cupcake. I have oily skin, and this is supposed to help with the oiliness on my face. And it smells like chocolate. Which I love. 


This is it after I opened and used it. It looks like whipped icing, but the consistency is much thicker. 


And this is my crazy face with the mask on it. I did like the feeling after I washed it off, but I don't think anything can really help with the amount of oil that pours out of my pores. (<--Ha!) PS. No I'm not naked in this photo.


That's all for now!

Thank you!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment