Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend Travel Makeup Bag!!

Hi Everybody!!

I went away for the weekend with my sister and a couple of her friends, and I thought I would share with you what's in my overnight makeup travel bag :)

So to start, obviously I have my brushes. Every brush here serves a completely different purpose, and they're all just as important as the next. I have foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, highlight, and eye brushes. These are basically all of the brushes I use on a daily basis anyways. 


Next is my bronzer, blush, and highlighter. My bronzer is from the brand 'essence', and I have the shade for brunettes because it's darker than the shade for blondes, but also warmer for my skin tone. Plus it smells like coconut, so it's basically my favourite. The blush I brought with me was my Milani Baked Blush in the shade 'Dolce Rose'. It's just alright. Not super pigmented, but it swatched pretty in the store, so I got it. My highlighter is from Sephora; it's Sephora brand, and it is the Baked Illuminizer in the shade 'Light Beam'. 


Next is my undereye concealer and setting powder. They are both by E.L.F., and I use them both every single day. They are a must.


I just got this new smashbox primer, and holy shit it does what it claims to, and very well at that. I use it before I put my foundation on or anything, and it makes my face so smooth I don't like putting makeup on after it. It's just amazing. 


Since I was only going overnight, I didn't feel the need to bring an overabundance of eyeshadows, and this Naked Basics palette by Urban Decay is my go to palette when I just want to do a super simple eye look without any fuss. I also use this palette for my eyebrows.


My favourite mascara lately has been the Maybelline brand Colossal Volume Cat Eyes mascara. It's a curved wand, which makes it easy to apply to my lashes if I'm in a hurry, or if I want to really make those babies curl. 


I brought my new Wet n' Wild matte lipstick in the shade 'Spiked with Rum'. I didn't end up using it, but it's a really beautiful mauve-y brown-y reddish shade that's perfect for fall. I just used my EOS lip balm instead. 


I just realized I didn't take a picture of my foundation, but that wouldn't have really helped any because I have it in a little bottle with a pump with all of them mixed together. I use L'Oreal True Match in N1, N2, and C3. 

I also brought my toothbrush, toothpaste, contact case, solution, makeup wipes, face wash, toner, eye makeup remover; all the essentials. I obviously forgot to take pictures of those as well. I'm sorry for the slacking that is this post.

But thank you for reading anyway!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment