Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The BEST Gift!!

Hi Everybody!!

This is my thank you gift from the wonderful +April Richardson for watching her kitten, Oliver, a while ago (if anyone remembers when I did that). When we were at the mall last Friday waiting for Sephora to open, we were swatching lipsticks in Target to try to find one that was close enough to this lipstick because she had bought it and I wanted a dupe because I didn't think I would ever be fortunate enough to own the actual thing.

So while we were swatching in Target, I found one close enough to this one that I was going to buy, but April talked me out of it somehow. She told me a little while later that she talked me out of it because she had purchased this for me online and it was coming to my door. I can't believe it. I was so excited about this when I got home from work and it was waiting for me!

It is a lipstick called '1995', and it is by the brand Gerard Cosmetics, and it is HIGHLY popular, and highly requested, and was created by the YouTube makeup artist/beauty expert, Jaclyn Hill. It is just perfection. That is all.  



Thank you so much! And thank you April!! Love you!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment