Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Delicious Healthy Food!!

Hi Everybody!

For dinner tonight I decided to try something different.

I borrowed a spiralizer from my sister in law about 6 months ago and finally decided to try it out tonight. I'm totally kicking myself in the ass now, though, because that thing produces the coolest looking food EVER!!!

I had zucchinis in the fridge that would have gone bad if not used in the next couple of days, so I decided to make zucchini pasta! It actually tastes amazing, without all the bad connotations that eating pasta gives you!! I was really impressed. I just boiled the 'noodles' for about 5 minutes, drained them, and added my favourite pasta sauce. 


I also made sweet potato curly fries!! I baked them with a tiny bit of olive oil, sea salt, cracked black pepper, and garlic powder. Delish! I just used a slightly bigger holy cutter thing to make them more of a 'fry size' as opposed to the tiny 'pasta size'. 


It may seem weird to have a pasta dish with a sweet potato fry side, but I assure you they were all super delicious and I can't wait to use the spiralizer again to create more healthy and delicious meals!

Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment