Sunday, October 19, 2014

Thanksgiving!!

Hi Everybody!

So last week was Canadian Thanksgiving (for those of you who don't know), and every year, my family celebrates at my parents' house. It is a joint effort for everyone coming to bring a dish, but my mom definitely takes on the major responsibility of cooking the turkey. 

It's always a great time spending the evening with my family along with great food and good conversation. 
Our meal included:
Turkey
Stuffing
Carrots
Corn
Mashed Potatoes
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Edamame
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Cranberry Jelly
Salad
Dinner Rolls



It was a feast to say the least. Every single thing was absolutely delicious. Not to mention the dessert! My mom made two pumpkin pies (I actually HATE pumpkin pie), and a caramel apple bundt cake, along with vanilla ice cream. Honestly, thinking about this giant meal I had last week really makes me excited for Christmas dinner. It's only 2 months away!!

Let me know some of your favourite holiday meals!!

Thanks!
Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment