Friday, August 22, 2014

Desserts!!

Hi Everybody!!

I'm sharing a couple of desserts I have made with you today :)

I was inspired by +Jennifer Holman and her blog to share these! She's really good. If you haven't checked her out yet, go do it now!! :)

I made these several weeks ago. I always had the intention of sharing them with all of you, but haven't really gotten around to it until now. But better late than never, right? 

The first dessert is a recipe I found on the ever-amazing Pinterest, and it is called 'Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars'. I'm very well aware that there are many many many recipes for the same thing; just different takes on them, and I chose this recipe that particular day. I can guarantee you that I wouldn't be able to recreate it. I very very rarely use a recipe, not to mention I usually have my own take and mix things up a bit. Anyways, the following are the pictures I took during each step.

 Graham Cracker Crust
 Cheesecake Filling
 Cookie Dough
 Finished Product

I hope they look as good as they tasted. They definitely didn't last long :)

Thank you for reading!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment