Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Watches Watches Watches!!!

Hi Everybody!!

So I'm not sure whether or not any of you know this about me, but I have an obsession with watches. I actually have a little obsession with a lot of things, but watches are just one small portion of that. And I'm going to share them with you :)
These first ones I got from Urban Planet. I think they were $6 each. I love them. They're colourful and sparkly. It's a jelly band. That is all.


These next two are from Ardene. I'm pretty sure I only got them because they were buy one, get one 1/2 off, and they're like $10 each.


The three to the left in this photo are also from Ardene. They have leather bands. The two in the middle are from Ricki's and they have jelly infinity bands. 


This last one isn't the last one in my collection, but I don't have pictures of any of the other watches I own, so it's the last one for this post. But you know what they say; always save the best for last. This watch is by Guess, and Wayne got it for me for my birthday a couple of years ago. It was actually my first watch; the one that started it all :) I was going out the night I took this photo, so I wanted to show off the little arm party that was happening that night. 


As I said, I have an obsession. If I like something, I want to have it in every colour. Since I can't afford every single Michael Kors watch, I settle for a few things a little more practical. Plus, I wouldn't want to do anything in a day for fear I would ruin a watch like that. 

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment