Thursday, August 28, 2014

Babysitting Oliver!

Hi Everybody!!

I had the absolute PLEASURE of watching +April Richardson's little kitten, Oliver, when her, her boyfriend, and her brother were away for the weekend. He's about 10 weeks old, tiny as hell, and talkative as hell. But I'm such a cat lover, I naturally thought he was perfect! 


 I had to work that weekend, so I would try to go over in the morning and at night. There was one night, however, that I couldn't spend as much time as I normally had, so I decided to bring him home to mine and Wayne's house. Our cats were NOT impressed. But I didn't have much of a choice.


You may think I'm crazy for having 6 cats in the house, but I closed the door at night with Oliver in the bedroom with fresh food and water, a litter box, and a big bed to cuddle with me on. I brought him home the next morning before I went to work, and April got home that afternoon.

So he was well looked after, and I miss that little stinker more than words can say. Luckily we all live close to each other and I can just drive over quickly to hang out (with +April Richardson of course :))

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment