Wednesday, August 13, 2014

7 Deadly Sins Makeup Tag!!

Hi Everybody!!

I hope you're all doing well!! This post is a beauty tag. I was tagged by the beautiful +April Richardson (April) last week, and I just got some time to go through everything in order to answer these questions and complete this tag to the best of my ability :) Enjoy!
Greed: What’s your most expensive beauty item?
I think my most expensive beauty items are my eye shadow palettes by Urban Decay or Too Faced. I have all 3 Naked palettes, and the Chocolate Bar palette from Too Faced. They are all absolutely beautiful, and in my opinion, completely necessary :) 

Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Hmmmm, this is a good one. I would probably have to say cream eyeliners. It may be because I haven't really had much experience with it, though. I have a couple, but I tend to gravitate towards my pencil liners or my liquid eyeliners most. 

Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
Eek! I have this problem when I see something I like, I need it in every shade and colour, but if this question means the most different array of products from one particular brand, I would probably have to say that the brand I have the most of would be Benefit Cosmetics.

Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Either primer or nail polish. Primer because I really only like using it when I need my makeup to stay put for a super extended period of time, so I don't use it every day. I would have to say I use it about once a month. I do, however, use a moisturizer every day so I'm not just putting makeup directly into my pores Nail polish because I have a bad habit of biting my nails and I can't be bothered to paint what little nails I have. 

Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
Any eye makeup whatsoever. Eye shadow, eye liner, mascara. When I know that my eye makeup is on point, nothing can affect me.

Lust: Which item is top of your beauty wish list?
Makeup Geek Eye Shadows (all of them). Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. The list goes on and on, but they're all at the top.

Envy: Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you?
Probably purple lips. I watch and LOVE +victoria donelda and she always looks stunning with the colour combos she chooses in her videos for her lips. I'm super envious, but I just can't pull it off like her :(

Aaaaand speaking of +victoria donelda, I'm going to nominate her to do this tag!!! I really really hope she notices me, and responds/answers to this! :) My life would probably be made if that happened. 

Thanks so much!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment