Sunday, August 17, 2014

Becka is Home!!! :):):)

Hi Everybody!!

Today is a VERY exciting day for me!! My very very good friend, Becka, is home for a visit from Alberta for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!! I haven't seen this beauty since very early January, as she hasn't been home since Christmas break.


We first met about two years ago when I was working at a restaurant and she had applied. I called her for an interview, and before she even came in, I knew I was going to hire her. Granted, it was based solely on her experience (and the fact that the other people that were interviewed were a bunch of train wrecks), but I didn't even really need to interview her. We were instant friends.


To be honest, we were friends at work, but we didn't really start hanging out until after the restaurant went out of business and she had broken up with her then boyfriend. And my oh my, we had some fun last summer. We hung out at least 3 times a week; especially on the weekends. I lived downtown, which was between 2-10 minutes of a walk to any of the bars and clubs.


In any event, I will be busy with Becka for the next two weeks. I'm already quite certain my work will suffer, as I will probably be drinking heavily with her while she is home. Words really can't describe how excited I am. Be prepared for some more photos of her in the coming weeks.


I hope each and every one of you have just as good of a weekend as I am about to have!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment