Saturday, August 30, 2014

Product Review & New Makeup!!

Hi Everybody!

So I got a couple new products because I was running out of what I had. so I figured why not blog about them. I have had a chance to use all of these products to get a pretty fair opinion on them all.

First up is the Olay Fresh Effects 'Bead Me Up Exfoliating Cleanser' and 'Shine Shine Go Away Shine Minimizing Cleanser'. I use the exfoliating cleanser in the morning when I wake up and at night, and I'm loving it. It definitely isn't a foaming or anything, so it doesn't make a mess, which is nice. I especially enjoy how clean it makes my face feel when I wash and dry it off.
The shine minimizing cleanser is a different story. Normally I don't like to bash products because I really don't have any idea how much work and testing goes into making something like that, but this one I don't like very much. It has nothing to do with how the product works, but I must be allergic to something in it because every time I used it my neck would break out in a very itchy rash. I thought maybe it was the two combined when I used them, but then I would just use one at a time while washing my face, and I still only broke out while using the shine minimizing cleanser. So this product gets a thumbs down from me. 


This next product is the Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Dry Shampoo. This is definitely a new favourite dry shampoo of mine. It does exactly what it says (instant bodifier), smells great, and cleans my hair on the days that I don't wash it. I just wish they would come out with a version for dark hair, like what Batiste has. I don't like the white powder residue it leaves, even after I brush through it. But other than that, I love it. I use it every day I don't wash my hair in the shower. I actually need to get a new one soon.


My local Target was having a crazy sale last week on Maybelline mascara, so naturally I had to go buy 6 of them. They were only $3.50 each, and if you bought 2, you got a $5 gift card back. So they were kind of $1 each, which is AMAZING! I even went back a couple of days later and bought 4 more (early Christmas shopping perhaps?). I've only tried a few of them, and so far I'm half and half with satisfaction.


Last but not least, I have 3 new palettes from The Balm Cosmetics!! They're called 'Shady Lady', and I got volume 1, 2, and 3. I seriously have a problem with buying too much makeup, but I CAN'T STOP!! :) And I'm not sorry. That's all!


Thanks for reading!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment