Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Wine Tasting!!!

Hi Everybody!!

I had the lovely pleasure of visiting a few wineries out in Essex County with Wayne a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to share a few photos with you all! :)

The first is just a selfie, in the car, buckled up, because safety is important. Don't worry, I wasn't driving, so I was perfectly safe and following the law with being on my phone. I liked my dress and hair that particular day.


Second, another selfie, but this is a screenshot I took of a snapchat I sent to a bunch of people. This bottle of wine I'm holding is from a winery called Oxley, and the wine is called Wowza White. And they're not kidding. Since there is quite a bit of time in between me drinking it, I always say 'wow' because of how good it is.


Third is a photo of inside the doors of a winery called Cooper's Hawk Vineyard. The letters are made from wine corks. I think it's a really neat craft. I can't stress enough how AMAZING the wines from this place are. Every time I go there, I get at least 5-6 bottles. I highly highly recommend them. 


And this last one is from a winery called Colio Estates. I very much prefer the fruity kinds of wines from this place. They have a wide range, and I left with 3 bottles of their sangria, and 2 of their Blackberry Duet.


All in all, Wayne and I came home with 14 bottles of wine that day. I wonder how long they'll last? :) Share some of your favourite kinds of wine with me in the comments!! I'd love to try some new ones!

Thank you!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment