Friday, August 29, 2014

Jenny's Birthday!!

Hi Everybody!!

It was my friend Jenny's birthday a couple of weeks ago, and I totally forgot that I took pictures! I only took a few, and trust me when I tell you that this one of her is the best one of the night! She turned 25, so she was having a slight crisis, and she was also pretty drunk when I arrived at our friend's apartment before heading to a couple bars that night. But this is her!! 


That night, at some bar that we were at, there was a girl there that I grew up playing baseball with whose name is ALSO Shelby!! I barely ever see her, so I had to get a photo of the two of us :)


And, of course, the quintessential being kissed on the cheek picture :)


It was a pretty boring night, not going to lie. I was sober the whole time, and since it was a Thursday night, all of the bars were completely empty save for maybe 3 other people.

I did, however, get to spend some time with some people I don't see very often. So there's a plus in that situation!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment