Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Makeup!!

Hi Everybody!!

So today I went shopping and picked up A LOT of new stuff makeup related but I will only be posting the things I get to keep. 

It is my sister's birthday at the end of the month so I am putting together a 'makeup care package' for her, so she can begin to feel the joy I do when I see and buy new makeup. So I won't be posting any of the things I got for her today in fear she will see them before her birthday. 

But I will most certainly be showing you what I got for myself!!! I'm so very excited to put all of it on my face! 
** short blog warning because I'm tired but I HAVE to share this ** 

Eek!!! I went the Balm Cosmetics crazy :). There was a buy one get one 50% off sale at my local Rexall, so how could I not, right?? Anyway, I got the Meet Matt(e) palette, the Nude 'Tude palette, the Mary Lou-Manizer, and the Time Balm primer. So so SO excited to play with them!!

I hope each and every one of you are having a great day!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment