Friday, May 16, 2014

Desserts & A Sprinkle :)

Hi Everybody!!

I was blessed this afternoon and got the entire house to myself to do whatever I wanted, so I decided to bake! :)

It's been a while since I've baked, and I'm going to a sprinkle (baby shower *lite*) tomorrow afternoon, and I am in charge of bringing a dessert, so this afternoon was the perfect opportunity to do so :)

I made a 'Millionaire's Chocolate Pecan Pie' and 'Mini Cheesecakes'!! I have made the pecan pie once before and it was quite the hit, but this was my first time trying this cheesecake recipe, so I hope they turn out nicely.

As I said, tomorrow I am going to a sprinkle, which is essentially a baby shower for someone who has already had babies, but still wants to celebrate the coming of the new one in a toned down manner. It will be a small gathering (probably only around 6 ladies going), and it's a wonderful excuse for us all to get together, share some laughs, good food, and great company :)

I will try to post again tomorrow with some pictures from the sprinkle :)

That's all for now. I am extremely exhausted as I worked until very late last night and have been up since early this morning. This girl needs some sleep.

I hope each and every one of you are having a lovely start to a long holiday weekend!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment