Friday, May 9, 2014

Beauty Blender dupe??

So I've heard a LOT about how amazing the beauty blender is over and over and over. I really really want one, but I can't seem to justify spending $30 on a tiny sponge. I'm sure it works wonderfully and I will eventually buy it because as I type this and I know what I'm posting about, with the money I've spent on what I'm about to show you, I very well could have bought the 'real thing'. So perhaps I will do a comparison blog in the near future :)
I have used the Quo brand blending sponge for about 3 months now, and I LOVE it. I also love the price ($5). It is the same idea as the beauty blender; you still have to wet it, squeeze it, let it grow, then use it damp on your face to apply and blend your foundation. But from what I've heard, nothing compares to the beauty blender. 
I have found other blending sponges at other retailers (KIT brand at Rexall, and SPA Resource brand at Walmart), and they're all only $5, so why not have a couple back ups, right? Because for the amount I've spent on the back ups of the dupes, I could have purchased the real thing. My suggestion would be to save some pennies and go buy the real beauty blender. If you don't wear makeup that often, don't get it, just get the $5 one available at other retailers. They seem to be gaining popularity by the week so it wouldn't hurt. 

Be Wonderful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment