Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Hi Everybody!!

Wow! I have been so busy with a whirlwind of events and plans and everything under the sun all weekend! I'm so excited to share with you!

So when I last left you I had baked for the sprinkle I was going to on Saturday. I had worked that morning, rushed home to top the mini cheesecakes, then headed over to the sprinkle. It was.....interesting.... Only because there were only 6 of us women there, and not everyone gets along with everyone. Anyway, I was there for about 3 hours, but thankful to go home and nap for a couple of hours.

When I woke up from my nap, I hopped in the shower so I could have plenty of time to get ready to go out Saturday night. I picked up the lovely April around 8pm so we could get ready together at my house, which took a few hours. But it was totally worth it :)


So April, my friend Gillian, Wayne, and myself all pre-drank at mine and Wayne's house while playing the drinking game 'Kings' and got to the club around midnight. We met up with a couple other friends and drank and danced until the bar closed. Afterwards, the lot of us went back to Gillian's apartment to drink some more and maybe play some games. I promptly fell asleep *of course*. I just remember being woken up to go home and I was told it was 430am and being immediately pissed. I don't know why, I just was.

Sunday morning came much too fast. I wasn't feeling well (not because of the liquor, but because of the copious amounts of Red Bull I drank). But stepchildren don't take a day off from eating because I don't feel well, so I made a giant breakfast for everyone. Wayne's daughter had two friends sleep over Saturday night, and we also had his son for the weekend, so I had a lot of people to feed Sunday morning. I don't think I did too bad considering. 


After breakfast was done, I cleaned up, and my sister came over in order for me to do her hair. That took a solid 4 hours. When she was done, I made dinner. When dinner was done, I cleaned up, and FINALLY sat down. I decided I deserved something wonderful for myself, so I took a lovely bath with one of my Lush bath bombs and went to bed at 830pm.


Monday morning, and another breakfast to be made. Wayne`s daughter slept over at a friend`s house on Sunday night so I only had to make breakfast for three of us. When breakfast was done, my aunt came over for me to do her hair. That took just a bit over an hour. When that was done I went flower shopping with my dad at Lowe`s. I picked out some annuals, but it was a little difficult to find flowers that only need partial sun because my backyard doesn't give full sun in the garden area. When I got home I tried to get out in the garden for as long as possible until it was time to make and eat dinner. I didn't get anywhere close to as much done as what I wanted to, but it is coming along. I will hopefully be at a point where I don't have to work on it for several hours a day. After dinner, I cleaned up around the house, because it was quite obvious we had kids here over the weekend. I took a shower and went to bed. 

Woo!! It almost took as long as the weekend to tell you about it! But, as I said, I was busy busy busy. Sorry for such a long post, but I had a lot to share :)

Thank you so much for taking your time to read about mine!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment