Friday, May 2, 2014

I'm SO Excited!!

Hi Everybody!!!

So I'm super excited to share with you what came in the mail today!!

I ordered these items from Sephora on Monday just in time to get my free birthday gift because I'm an April baby, and it came today! How fast was that?!

I'm sure everyone and their cousin has these, but I just recently got into makeup, care of April (dawnofapril.blogspot.ca), and I very quickly became OBSESSED, so I'm trying to acquire as much as I can I think..... Much to the dismay of my bank account, but I just can't help it because everything is so pretty!!

So, without much further ado, I present my amazing purchases that I could not be more thrilled about!!  I can't wait to play with all of these things and create beautiful looks!!

Thank you so much for reading!

Be wonderful :)


Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara & Lip Injection


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette


Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment