Tuesday, May 6, 2014

E.L.F. Haul!

Hi Everybody!!

So today I am going to be talking about everything I ordered from elf! This was a little bit ago, and over two orders but I've been using some or most of these things on an almost daily basis, so I figured I would share with you!

I ordered everything you see below very late March as well as when the website had their 40% off April Fools sale. That is a pretty amazing sale considering almost everything is under $6. But when I got to the checkout there was a pop up that said 'April Fools! You actually save 50%!'. So naturally I went back and ordered a LOT more stuff.

In no particular order, everything I got is as follows:
Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
Studio Makeup Remover Exfoliating Cleansing Cloths
Studio Makeup Brush Shampoo
Studio VIP Eyelash Kit
Studio BB Cream in 'Nude' and 'Fair'
Studio Undereye Concealer & Highlighter in 'Light/Glow' and 'Medium/Glow'
Studio Baked Eyeshadow in 'Pixie'
Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette in 'California'
Studio Baked Blush in 'Pinktastic', 'Passion Pink', and 'Peachy Cheeky'
Studio Baked Bronzer in 'Bora Bora' and 'Maui'
Studio Baked Highlighter in 'Moonlight Pearls' and 'Pink Diamonds'
Studio Cream Eyeliner in 'Black' and 'Coffee'
Studio Eyebrow Kit in 'Dark'
Studio Volume Plumping Mascara in 'Black'
Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in 'Party In The Buff'
Studio Lip Balm in 'Peach'
Studio Matte Lip Colour in 'Natural' and 'Coral'
Essential Smudge Brush
Studio Small Precision Brush
Studio Small Angled Brush
Studio Flat Eyeliner Brush
Studio Stipple Brush
Studio Small Stipple Brush
Crystal Total Face Brush in Pink and Purple
Crystal Blush Brush in Pink and Purple
Crystal Eyeshadow Brush in Pink and Purple
Crystal Blending Eye Brush in Pink and Purple


Yes, I realize it sounds and looks like A LOT, but keep in mind that all of this was purchased over 2 orders, and more than half of it was 50% off. Total all of this cost me around $100 (both orders had free shipping because they were over $35 each), so I or nobody else can complain about that. 

I did order a couple things to give to my sister and April, so it's not even like I kept everything anyway, just most of it :)

I hope each and every one of you are having a fantastic day!! Thank you so much for taking time out of it to read about mine!! 

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment