Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hilarious!!

Hi Everybody!!

I would like to share my night last night :)

I went to a comedy show!! I have only ever been to a couple and they were just alright. I've watched the 'real' comedians do their shows on TV and everything like that, but I've never been partial to going to a club and watching stand up comedy.

Wayne had heard that there would be a comedian he had actually heard of was going to be at one of the local comedy clubs, so we wanted to go, and thought it would be a lovely double date night to go with the beautiful April and her boyfriend, Chris.

So, as I said, I've been to a couple shows, and they were just alright. The one I went to last night was HILARIOUS!!! At times, I was crying because I was laughing so hard. It was easily the best one I've ever been to, and I wasn't the only one who thought that. We were all in agreement that each and every one of the comics were so funny, so spot on, timed just right, and the head liner just killed it. It was a really enjoyable night, and April and I actually took a picture with one of the comics :)


So yeah, that was my night last night. I know it's definitely one of those 'you had to be there' kind of nights, but it was truly awesome.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend like I am mine!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment